RPSB honors students with accounting scholarships
Because of this honor, Mrs. Domite and some vendors were able to create three scholarships to hand out to students that are pursuing a career in accounting.
The three students who earned scholarships were:
- Kirstianna Bounds - Oak Hill High, $2500 Scholarship.
- Josephine Payne - Bolton High, $1500 Scholarship.
- Savanah Phillips - Alexandria Sr. High, $1000 Scholarship.
We want to thank the following vendors for their contribution to these scholarships:
- Argent Financial - $2,250
- First Financial Group of America - $2,250
- American Fidelity Life - $250
- Texas Life - $250
Congratulations to the students for being honored with these scholarships!