Delivering Educational Excellence
- All students can learn and achieve at high levels.
- Creating positive, supportive cultures are essential to maximizing student learning.
- High-quality teaching and learning are the foundation for academic excellence.
- Building strong partnerships with families and communities are essential to student success.
- Providing the foundation for future opportunities.
- Providing an equitable education that provides opportunities and access to every learner every day.
- Effective leaders produce excellent results for our children.
- Fostering a love of learning that cultivates lifelong learners.
Assigned Schools:-Ball Elementary -J. I. Barron Elementary School -Buckeye Elementary -Cherokee Elementary
-Horseshoe Elementary -H. R. Lawerence Elementary -Mary Goff Elementary -J. B. Nachman Elementary
-Paradise Elementary -Pineville Elementary -Ruby Wise Elementary -Tioga Elementary
-Rapides Parish Curriculum Center
501 Sixth St.
Alexandria, La 71309