Enrollment Information/Back to School Information

spacer line

If you are new to our district and need register a student in a Rapides Parish Public School you will need to bring the following to your zoned school.

  • Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Records
  • 2 Proofs of Residency (Utility Bills)
  • Grades from previous schools 
  • If enrolling into a high school you will be asked for a current transcript

Please do not email or submit these documents electronically.  Rapides Parish Schools can not be held responsible for the security of this data if submitted electronically.

Open Enrollment 9th - 12th Grade

  1. Open Enrollment is a process allowing students in grades 9-12 to apply to attend a high school outside of the student’s transportation zone. The student and parent/guardian must both reside in Rapides Parish.
  2. Students requesting Open Enrollment shall submit an application to the Rapides Parish School Board.
  3. Open Enrollment Applications for current students are submitted in spring and will only be accepted during the enrollment month.
  4. Students who have recently moved into Rapides Parish Public Schools may choose the Open Enrollment option upon transfer.

For questions about Open Enrollment call or email:

Jan Morgan
Curriculum Center

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.