If you are resigning, complete a resignation form and exit interview. Submit to your principal or Human Resources.

Resignation and Exit Interview Form (must complete BOTH pages)

For use of extended sick leave, leave without pay, FMLA, or medical sabbatical, you must complete an Application for Leave. According to policy, if you are out more than 5 days, you must give your supervisor a doctor’s excuse. 

For leave requiring a physician’s statement, your doctor must complete this form. It must have SPECIFIC DATES.  You must submit this with original signatures to your principal/supervisor.