Complete Grading Period
If students are on your roster that are not in your class let office know. If student you teach is not on your roster let office know.
End of Year Comments
End of Year Comments should be entered on the Q4 Spreadsheet.
Choose the Class and Spreadsheet (blue table)
Choose the Q4 Grading Period from drop down
Click on the FINAL GRADE - to open score inspector
Click on comment bubble in score inpector
Click on COMMENT BANK
Select comment (check box by comment) - notice more than one page of comments.
(if you select "star" comment as a favorite it will always be on first page of comments)
Insert Comment after selected
On return screen you will see comment inserted.
Choose different student by clicking name or drop down by previous student names.
Click green SAVE button at bottom of spreadsheet when done.
Enter only a Final Grade (no Assignments)
To enter a final grade for a class but not assignments
Log on to PowerShcool
Choose class and blue chart
Choose correct grading period
Click in place where grade should be by students name.
In Score Inspector (purple outline in picture) enter the students precentage grade RED BOX (RPSB reports precentage grades).
If all students get same grade use "Fill" Option
Click the Fill Option for after entering the grade for the first student.
Click OK when it fills blank grades
Click SAVE at bottom of page when done.
DO THIS FOR ALL CLASSES YOU NEEED TO REPORT GRADES - and all grading periods you need to report.
COMPLETE FINALIZE GRADE STEPS - See Link
This needs to be done, in the middle of every grading period
and when you are finished with end of grading period (before office stores grades).
1 - Open your gradebook click on A+ Charm choose Traditional or Comment Verification - Then click GEAR by grading period
2 - Click on Recalculate Final Grades.
3 - Click check box under the first one (all classes will be selected).
4 - Click RECALCULATE.
5 - White box with dots will indicate recalculation is being done.
6 - Green box will appear at top once done (box disappears).
- Log on to PowerSchool, open your powerteacher gradebook.
- Select the class you need to verify (REMEMBER to run RECALCULATE grades before verifying grades).
- Also select the correct grading period.
- Click the A+ grading charm.
- Chose Traditional or Comment Verification (either one).
- Click the Final Grade Status button at bottom, window will open.
- 1 - In window but check in box that confirms you are finished.
- 2 - Enter date/time/Initials for example 9-18-17/3:00 PM/RL
- 3 - Click SAVE when done.
- You will see a Final Grade Status button at bottom with check mark to signify you are completed with that class.
- Do this for each class you teach.