Every year, Paradise Elementary conducts several major fundraisers. The proceeds from these fundraising events enable us to buy technology, instructional supplies, library books, PE equipment, music equipment, awards, student incentives and much more. We cannot thank our stakeholders enough for their continuous support.
- Spirit Shirts – proceeds go to instructional supplies and school improvement
- Fall Fundraiser-Early September-Proceeds go to technology, instructional supplies, etc
- Spring Fundraiser-February/March-Proceeds go to technology, instructional supplies, etc
- Spirit and Jean Day-every Friday-proceeds go to teacher classroom funds, technology, instructional funds, general fund, teacher appreciation
- Fall Carnival-proceeds go to Panther Parent Club
- Book Fair – Library fundraiser
- Field Day – PE fundraiser
*Please note that 15% of all fundraising activities will be used for teacher appreciation/incentives.