Tops - Red, White, or Navy Blue
Bottoms - Navy Blue or Khaki
Undershirts - Red, White, or Navy Blue
GENERAL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
- Students may wear the CURRENT year red or blue spirit shirt ANY day of the week with uniform bottoms. Any previous years spirit shirt can be worn on FRIDAYS only.
- Shirts must be long enough to tuck in and remain tucked in at all times.
- Belts will be worn and must be buckled at all times; no part of the belt may be left hanging at anytime. Belts must be threaded through the loops.
- Any sweatshirt or hoodie that does not button or zip all the way up must have a school logo on it.
- Sweaters/hoodies may be worn if they ZIP or BUTTON all the way up.