Arthur F. Smith Middle Magnet School aims to provide a cooperative learning environment based on the tenets of P.R.I.D.E. and A.F.S. Our goals are stated below.
- Achievement: We aim to assist our students in meeting or exceeding proficiency in all content areas.
- Climate: We aim to provide a safe and orderly environment that encourages school attendance and proper behavior.
- Parental Engagement: We aim to increase family and community engagement in the learning process.
- Professional Development: We aim to provide research-based professional staff development activities that enrich teaching and learning in our classrooms.
- Administrative: We aim to reduce the suspension rate to 5% or below.